Other Free Real Estate Exam Resources
There are many online resources available for those looking to prepare for the real estate exam. Many of these resources can be found absolutely free online, such as:
|Review these 90 terms to prepare for your real estate exam.||Quizlet|
|Review this in-depth study guide for your real estate exam.||Master Real Estate|
|Review 85+ flashcards on various real estate terms.||Study Stack|
|Review 650+ real estate terms from the glossary of a real estate text book.||Study Stack|
Benefits Of Taking Res Online Mock Tests 2022
- Take new RES tests: Online mock tests based on actual RES Real Estate Salesperson exam paper.
- Community-driven: Created by top-notch RES faculties.
- Comprehensive preparation tool: Our RES mock test series allow you to analyse your progress.
- View RES score: After practicing our online RES tests, you can check your score and view answer keys with explanations.
- Free to use: We try to help candidates with our free RES mock tests.
Practice Of Real Estate And Mandated Disclosures
- Trust Account Management
- Permitted Activities of Unlicensed Sales Assistants
- DRE Jurisdiction and Disciplinary Actions
- Licensing, and Continuing Education Requirements and Procedures
- California Real Estate Recovery Fund
- Disclosure of Material Facts Affecting Property Value
- Need for Inspection and Obtaining/Verifying Information
To Becoming A Real Estate Agent: Apply To Take The Real Estate Salesperson Exam
Timing is important at this step. Make sure you are following the application process with your state so you can sit for your real estate agent exam soon after you finish your courses. This process will be state-specific and include a fee. Check with your states real estate regulatory authority for complete details on how and where to take your real estate exam.
Some states require you to submit fingerprints and pass a background check. This can take weeks to process. In many states, the application process must be complete before you can register or schedule your exam date. Dont let the paperwork become a roadblock to getting started in your new real estate career.
How Many Questions Are On The Nj Real Estate Exam
The New Jersey Real Estate Exam has 100 questions that cover all the topics you can find in our member section.
Did you know if you give us the privilege of helping you pass your real estate exam, we offer a no questions asked, money back guarantee?
If you are looking for information on getting your real estate license in New Jersey, check out our full guide here.
It may come as a shock that the pass rate for the real estate exam is only 63%.
Most of the test takers pass the New Jersery state specific portion of the exam, but have a lot of problems on the national portion due to the amount of memorization and vocabulary needed.
A silver living is that out of the 37% of people who do not pass the first time almost always pass the 2nd time after they have taken a real estate exam prep (like we offer here at Real Estate Exam Ninja
You May Like: Scrum Master Certification Practice Exam
Understanding The Real Estate Exam
Passing the real estate license exam is a major milestone on the exciting journey to begin a career as a real estate agent. Becoming familiar with the exam format, questions, and best ways to study means that you will be a licensed real estate agent in no time. Now is the time to get ready to pass the real estate exam!
Texas Real Estate Statutes And Regulations
Here is our list of recommended Real Estate Statutes and Regulations you need to know:
- Texas Real Estate License Act
- The Inspector Act
- The Residential Service Company Act
- The Timeshare Act
NOTE: State websites update semi-frequently and sometimes their website URLs change. If any of the links posted below do not work, please reach out and we will update the links promptly. Thank you.
Also Check: Real Estate Express Exam Prep Reviews
New Jersey Real Estate Statutes And Regulations
Here is our list of recommended Real Estate Statutes and Regulations you need to know:
- New Jersey Real Estate License Act
- New Jersey Administrative Code, Title 11 Insurance, Chapter 5 Real Estate Commission
- § 11:5-3.1 Terms of real estate licenses
- § 11:5-3.2 Payment of fees as prescribed by statute
- § 11:5-3.3 Criminal history record check
- § 11:5-3.4 Examination rules
- § 11:5-3.5 Requests for disclosure of social security numbers and electronic mailing addresses
- § 11:5-3.6 Salespersons and referral agents licenses age requirement
- § 11:5-3.7 Employment of salesperson or referral agent sponsored by broker
- § 11:5-3.8 Qualifications for licensing broker and broker-salesperson
- § 11:5-3.9 Return of license when broker ceases to be active office closing change of broker of record
- § 11:5-3.10 Sponsoring of license applications or transfers of license
- § 11:5-3.11 License transfer and termination procedures
- § 11:5-3.12 License applications processed by the Real Estate Section of the Department of Banking and Insurance Licensing Services Bureau
- § 11:5-3.13 Licensing Services Bureau, Real Estate Section forms, instructions, processing times, deadlines
- § 11:5-3.14 Licensing fees
- § 11:5-3.15 Change of status from referral agent to salesperson or broker-salesperson
How To Get Your Nj Real Estate License
The New Jersey Real Estate Commission requires aspiring real estate professionals to complete at least 75 hours of coursework at a state approved school. After you have completed these classes, you must pass the licensure exam. With our cost effective study guides, you will pass the New Jersey real estate exam guaranteed.
Don’t Miss: Eye Exam And Glasses Without Insurance
Real Estate License Application
After finishing and passing your exam, you will have half a year to file for your real estate license. When you apply for your license, you will need to fill out the application with your test results, an application fee, and you may be asked to show your grades from your coursework. In addition, you may be asked to approve a background check before you can get your license.
Your home state’s real estate commission office is where you will submit your application. Make sure to check your state’s requirements for real estate agents. In some states, you may have to join a real estate brokerage company before you can apply and receive your license.
Start A Successful Career As A Pennsylvania Real Estate Agent
Aceable isnât just a state-approved provider with amazing real estate courses. Weâre a career launchpad. You can go beyond the minimum education requirements with assistance from master course instructors, tips for questions that you miss on practice quizzes and real-world advice on how to make it in real estate from people who have done it.
Find out what step you need to take next in the Pennsylvania Real Estate Career Center. Itâs the single resource that outlines all the steps to becoming a licensed real estate agent in Pennsylvania from start to finish. You can also keep up-to-date on the latest news, trends and market analysis on the Aceable real estate blog.
Read Also: 4 Parts Of Cpa Exam
Complete The Education Requirements
Becoming a real estate agent requires time and financial investment. That means youll want to understand what resources you’ll need to budget before you begin.
For example, some pre-licensing schools meet for a set number of classes over several weeks, while others allow you to move through courses at your own pace. Know what your options are, and choose the one that’s right for your lifestyle and schedule. Likewise, the cost of pre-licensing courses vary per school and state, but you can expect to pay between $200 and $1000 for your courses. Heres a quick guide to the number of hours each state requires for prerequisite education for a real estate license:
Free Real Estate Practice Exams
Test-Guide is supported by our users. We may earn a commission when you buy through some links on the site. Learn more.
Use our free Real Estate practice exams to pass the Real Estate License Exam – an assessment taken by candidates who wish to become a Real Estate Agent or Broker.
Real Estate Agents work to advise home buyers and sellers on market conditions, real estate prices, mortgages, and how to best present their homes in order to sell at the best price.
See our free sample tests for the latest actual real estate exam questions and answers.
Summary: Take a free real estate practice exam below and see how you do.
Read Also: What Is The Pass Rate For The Bar Exam
How Much Is The Real Estate Exam
When getting your real estate license, you will need to pay for the exam and the state application. The cost of the real estate exam varies by state and costs between $35-$130. You will need to pay the real estate exam fee before taking the actual test.
The cost for the exam is between $35-$130 per attempt, depending on which state you are getting your license in. Based on the per-attempt pricing, you should truly put your mind to your studies and do give your all to pass on your first attempt.
Along with your exam fee, you will also need to pay a separate application fee to get your license. This generally runs between $125 $400 depending on the state.
Real Estate Exam Content Description
As previously mentioned, there is no single national real estate exam or program of study to become a Real Estate Agent. In order to qualify to take your states real estate licensing exam, you will first have to complete a state-specific prelicensing education program. The specific course curriculum and number of hours required is determined by the real estate commission in your home state.
Once you have qualified to take the exam, you will then prepare for and take a state-administered real estate licensing exam. For most candidates, this exam will include a national portion as well as a state-specific portion. For both portions of the exam, you will be asked to show knowledge and proficiency in real estate policies, practices, terminology, responsibilities, and expectations.
In general, you should expect your real estate licensing exam to be around 100-150 multiple choice questions this includes about 60-80 state-specific questions, and about 80-100 questions related to generally universal real estate concepts. You will have between 2-4 hours to complete your exam. You should expect questions involving any or all of the following content areas:
- Real Property Characteristics
- Real Property Environmental Issues
Make sure to check your states specific real estate exam requirements to know exactly what you should expect.
Also Check: National League For Nursing Exam
Free Real Estate Exam Resources
Below we have aggregated a list of free study resources in hopes that you can pass your practice real estate exam on your first try . If you know of a free resource that we can add to this list, please e-mail us and let us know.
Nelnet Solutions provides a free 300 page real estate practice PDF that can be accessed here. We have reviewed the material and found it to be slightly better than average content that will help you study for your real estate exam.
Quizlet is a flashcard website that has many real estate practice exam questions that are 100% free. This link is one of our favorites and we can vouch for the material.
Dummies.com has a small guide which they call a cheat sheet. It is basically some terminology that you will 100% see on the real estate exam.
Pearson Vue Practice Exam This one is not free on the link I am providing but if you search the internet you can find it. For legal purposes, I can not provide a link. We really think this content is fantastic.
PSI Real Estate Practice Exam Once again, this one is not free but if you know how to search google you can find it really easy.
Tests.com has a free practice test with 41 questions that you can use to practice as well. We dont like the exam material in this one as much but it can still be fantastic review and practice for your real estate test.
Real Estate Salesperson Exam Paper 2 Syllabus
- RES Real Estate Marketing questions.
- RES industry questions.
- RES Role and functions of salespersons and their requisite knowledge and skills questions.
- RES Principles of real estate marketing questions.
- RES Types of listing questions.
- RES Methods of sale questions.
- RES Regulations on advertisements questions.
- RES Marketing of residential property questions.
- RES Marketing of commercial property questions.
- RES Marketing of industrial property questions.
- RES Marketing of special properties questions.
- RES Consumer Protection Act questions.
- RES Property Transactions questions.
- RES Sale of uncompleted private properties questions.
- RES Sale of completed private properties questions.
- RES Collective sale of private properties questions.
- RES Sale of HDB flats questions.
- RES Leasing of private properties questions.
- RES Subletting of HDB flats questions.
- RES Foreign worker housing questions.
- RES Taxes on property questions.
- RES Property finance and financial calculations questions.
You May Like: Mutual Of Omaha Term Life Insurance No Medical Exam
Real Estate Exam Questions And Subjects
One of the best ways to prepare for the real estate license exam is to become familiar with the type of questions on the test. Here are some basic questions that cover information on the real estate license exam. Keep in mind that taking an exam prep course that includes sample questions and practice tests is a great way to get ready for the test.
Real Estate Job Responsibilities Questions
Many of the questions on the real estate license exam related directly to the day-to-day responsibilities of a licensed real estate agent. You will need to understand common real estate terms, contract structure, and legal requirements of real estate agents. Commonly tested concepts include:
- Loan, insurance, and closing costs
- Q: When you receive an Earnest Money Deposit, how long do you have to deposit it?
- A: Five business days following ratification of the purchase agreement
Real Estate Law Questions
Each state will include questions about the laws and regulations that real estate agents must follow in their state, as well as the licensing process. Common laws that apply to real estate agents include state contract law, laws about disclosures to buyers and sellers, and fair housing acts. You should also be familiar with your states licensing process and requirements.
The following question can give you an idea of the content covered on the Florida state-specific real estate exam.
Real Estate Math Questions
Transfer Of Property Questions
Real estate agents need to know about the concept and legalities of property transfer because it will help them to know the value of the property and who has the rights to claim the property. The transfer process happens by way of a deed. There are different modes, ways, processes, requirements, and qualifications for transferring property.
11. What is a short sale?
Answer: B. A sale of secured real property that produces less money than is owed to the lender. The lender releases its lien so the property can be sold, saving the delay and expense of foreclosure.
12. A properly written deed should include:
Answer: D. All of the above. For a deed to be legally operative, it must include the identification of the grantor and grantee, grantors signature, any grantor reservation or exceptions, and an adequate description of the property.
13. Mrs. Smith recently died. The title to her real estate is most likely to be conveyed by a:
Answer: C. Executors deed. An executor is someone named to carry out the provisions made in a deceased individuals will. The executor will be responsible for transfer the title of the property.
Don’t Miss: Walmart Vision Center Exam Cost
What Do I Get With The New Jersey Real Estate Exam Prep
- Immediate use of our practice tests and prep guides
- 90 days of access to our system
- A full money-back guarantee
|Study and Improve on Your Weak Areas|
|Pass Your Exam!|
With our New Jersey real estate prep guides, you will have the best chance of getting a passing score. Whether you are re-taking the exam or taking it for the very first time, we offer the strong, effective guidance that you need to efficiently pass this test. Our team understands how complex the New Jersey real estate exam can be. We have put together an exam prep package that cuts through the clutter. Indeed, our testing materials have helped people pass in as little as a few hours. If you are eager to pass the New Jersey real estate salesperson examination, the best time to get started is today.
How Long Does It Take To Become A Real Estate Agent
On average, it takes four to six months to complete your required real estate courses and pass the licensing exam. However, there are a few factors that influence the time it takes to become a real estate agent. These factors include whether you take your real estate courses online or in-classroom, which state youre obtaining your real estate license, and how many times it takes you to pass the licensing exam.
Recommended Reading: At Home Eye Exam For Prescription